Tuesday 25 May 2010

What inspires you?

The other day, a friend of mine told me that she thought the most inspirational song ever was the theme tune to 'Pokemon'. Really?! But that got me thinking, what songs inspire me? Here we go:

Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
Anyone remotely familiar with the story of the Dixie Chicks will know just how inspirational this song can be and is. When the world turns their back on you, you come back stronger and more sure of yourself.
Lose Yourself - Eminem
If this can inspire Eminem, I think it has the power to inspire me.
Ruff Ryders Anthem - DMX
This is just more from personal experience... some great moments warming up to this song before high school volleyball matches.
Gladiator Theme Song
Can't help but be inspired by the theme song to a great film.

I Believe I Can Fly - R Kelly
This song paints a picture in my mind of Michael Jordan flying through the night sky. From one of the most determined basketballers of all time, you almost get inspiration infused in you. Trust me.

Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
No real story here, just a great song!

I'm sure there are more... but what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment